Does Dunkin caramel swirl have dairy?
All of our flavor shots are non-dairy, while all of our flavor swirls contain dairy with the exception of our mocha flavor swirl.
Is Dunkin Donuts caramel swirl vegan?
Dunkin’ Donuts offers a variety of vegan-friendly drinks. These drinks can be made vegan by simply ordering almond milk and no whipped cream. Order some coffee with a shot of flavor (think Blueberry, Caramel, Cinnamon, Hazelnut, Mocha, Peppermint, Raspberry or Toasted Almond flavors).
Are Dunkin cappuccinos vegan?
On their own, many of Dunkin’s coffees are vegan. … Lattes and cappuccinos, on the other hand, are typically made with milk, which means they aren’t vegan. However, Dunkin’s menu does include a latte made with almond milk as well as some coffee with almond milk, which are fine to eat if you’re sticking to a vegan diet.
What Can Vegans eat at Dunkin Donuts?
The most reliable vegan Dunkin menu item is, of course, the coffee. The quick-service coffee shop provides almond milk and oat milk for any specialty drink on the menu, but not without the upcharge.
What Food to Order at Dunkin
- Avocado Toast. …
- Hashbrowns. …
- Bagels. …
- Beyond Sausage Sandwich. …
- Quaker Oatmeal with Dried Fruit.
Which flavors are dairy free at Dunkin?
Here’s Dunkin Donuts’ Vegan Menu:
- Hot or Iced Black Coffee. Plain or with almondmilk, oatmilk or coconutmilk.
- Hot or Iced Coffee. with almondmilk, oatmilk or coconutmilk.
- Hot or Iced Latte. with almondmilk, oatmilk or coconutmilk.
- Hot or Iced Matcha Latte. …
- Hot or Iced Chai Latte. …
- Hot or Iced Macchiato.
What syrups are vegan at Dunkin donuts?
Vanilla, Hazelnut, Toasted Almond, Blueberry, Raspberry, Coconut Flavor Shots. Mocha Swirl. Hot/Iced Tea (all varieties)
What flavor shots are vegan at Dunkin?
Avoid the signature lattes (the syrups often contain dairy) and the whipped cream. However, the Vanilla, Hazelnut, Toasted Almond, Blueberry, Raspberry, Mocha Swirl, and Coconut flavor shots are all vegan-friendly.
Is avocado toast at Dunkin vegan?
You do have a couple of food choices, now including, Avocado Toast! Of course the coffee is vegan (although you get charged way too much for your choice of non-dairy milk in our opinion). Check out below for the full list of vegan options at Dunkin’ Donuts.
What Dunkin drinks are vegan?
Dunkin’ Vegan Drink Options:
- Bold Breakfast™ Black Tea.
- Chamomile Fields™ Herbal Infusion.
- Cold Brew (served black, or with almondmilk or oatmilk and a flavor shot)
- Cool Mint Herbal Infusion.
- Coolatta® Frozen Beverages in Strawberry and Blue Raspberry.
- Decaf Breakfast Tea.
What is vegan at Starbucks food?
Vegan Food at Starbucks
- Bagels: Plain, Sprouted Grain, Cinnamon Raisin, Blueberry.
- Impossible Breakfast Sandwich – no cheese or egg.
- Classic Oatmeal.
- Heart Blueberry Oatmeal.
- Strawberry Overnight Grains.
- Vegan Superberry Acai Bowl.
- Avocado Spread.
- Justin’s Almond Butter.