Are foot loops vegan?
Froot Loops are generally considered vegan. However, they do contain sugar, natural flavor, artificial colors, and vitamin D3, which are all gray-area ingredients that some vegans avoid. Also, in some countries, they contain carmine, a red dye made from crushed beetles.
Are fruit loops suitable for vegetarians?
Halal. Kosher. Suitable for Vegetarians.
What cereal can vegans eat?
The Best Vegan Cereals
- 365 Everyday Value Organic Morning O’s.
- Barbara’s Organic Corn Flakes.
- Barbara’s Puffins Original.
- Barbara’s Puffins Peanut Butter.
- Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Crunch.
- Cascadian Farm Organic Graham Crunch.
- Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O’s.
- General Mills Fiber One Original.