Which Hershey’s syrup is vegan?
Less expensive, too! Hershey’s chocolate syrup is vegan but is made mainly of high fructose corn syrup and corn syrup, which are the first two ingredients. This vegan chocolate syrup recipe has only a few ingredients. Maple syrup and cocoa powder make up the bulk of it with a little plant-based milk and vanilla.
Is Hershey’s Special Dark syrup dairy-free?
Pour the classic taste of HERSHEY’S Mildly Sweet Chocolate onto your ice cream and desserts or into your milk and coffee. A fat-free and gluten-free kosher SPECIAL DARK chocolate-flavored syrup, packaged in a closeable and squeezable bottle for easy pouring.
Does Hershey’s Special Dark chocolate contain milk?
Ingredients: Sugar, chocolate, cocoa butter, cocoa processed with alkali, milk fat, lactose (milk), soy lecithin, PGPR, emulsifier, vanillin, artificial flavor, milk.
Is Hershey’s syrup considered dark chocolate?
SPECIAL DARK chocolate flavor packed in the classic bottle of HERSHEY’S Syrup can do no wrong.
Does dark chocolate syrup have dairy?
7. Hershey’s Syrups. Chocolate, Strawberry, Lite, Special Dark, Whoppers, and Double Chocolate Sundae flavored syrups are all dairy-free.
What chocolate has no dairy?
The 70%, 85% and 90% dark chocolate bars from Lindt are all non-dairy, with no milk added. Many other dark chocolate varieties are dairy-free as well, just make sure to read your labels!
What dark chocolate is best?
The Best Dark Chocolate: For Athletes And All Ages
- Hu Dark Chocolate Bar – Best Dark Chocolate Overall.
- Lindt Excellence Extra Dark Chocolate Bar – Runner-Up.
- Lily’s Dark Chocolate Bar – Honorable Mention.
- Brookside Dark Chocolate Candy – Also Consider.
- Bouchard Belgian Dark Chocolate.