Is Hershey’s syrup vegan?
All of Hershey’s iconic candies – including the Hershey Bar, Kisses, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – contain dairy, but the company does have one vegan option. Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup is dairy-free.
Is Hershey’s sugar free chocolate syrup vegan?
When you think of chocolate syrup, Hershey is probably the first brand that comes to mind. Everyone knows that milk chocolate contains dairy, but you might be surprised to learn Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup doesn’t contain milk or any other animal ingredients, which means Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup is vegan.
Is Hershey syrup non dairy?
It’s true, Hershey’s Classic Chocolate Syrup is naturally made without dairy, and so is their “cleaner” label Simply Chocolate Syrup.
Which Hershey products are vegan?
Our Favorite Vegan Dark Chocolate Bars
- Hershey’s Signature Oat Made Classic Dark.
- CASSE-COU Maca Goji Dark Chocolate Bar.
- CASSE-COU Espresso Dark Chocolate and Almond Bar.
- VGAN Chocolate Vegan Dark Chocolate with Grapefruit & Chia.
- Purdys Chocolatier Vegan Dark Chocolate Bar.
What chocolate syrups are vegan?
Best Vegan Chocolate Syrups and Sauces
- Wildly Organic Chocolate Syrup.
- The Better Cocoa Premium Chocolate Syrup.
- Monin Gourmet Dark Chocolate Sauce.
- Nature’s Charm Coconut Chocolate Fudge Sauce.
- NuNaturals NuStevia Cocoa Syrup.
- Hollander Chocolate CO. Dutched Sauce.
Is Hershey’s simply 5 dairy-free?
Just 5 simple ingredients! Cane sugar, organic invert cane syrup, water, cocoa, and natural vanilla flavor. … I know, it’s not totally organic and “flavor” may sound a little suspicious. But it’s handy and it’s dairy-free.
What chocolate syrup is dairy-free?
Chocolate, Strawberry, Lite, Special Dark, Whoppers, and Double Chocolate Sundae flavored syrups are all dairy-free.