What meals can I eat without gluten?
Many naturally gluten-free foods can be a part of a healthy diet:
- Fruits and vegetables.
- Beans, seeds, legumes and nuts in their natural, unprocessed forms.
- Lean, nonprocessed meats, fish and poultry.
- Most low-fat dairy products.
What can gluten-free people not drink?
Pure distilled spirits such as vodka, gin, whisky, brandy, rum, and tequila. Flavored spirits, such as flavored vodka and flavored gin (These spirits are considered gluten-free UNLESS a gluten-containing ingredient has been added in after distillation.)
Can celiacs eat chocolate?
Chocolate as such does not contain gluten. It is therefore very important that people with coeliac disease/gluten intolerance should only eat chocolate that does not contain cereals, flour, malt syrup or other ingredients that could contain traces of gluten. …
Does Coca Cola have gluten?
The ingredients in Coca-Cola do not contain gluten. Ingredients containing gluten must be identified on the label, so you can check all our products at Coca-Cola brands section.
Are Quaker Oats gluten free?
Oats are naturally gluten-free however, during farming, transportation and storage, gluten-containing grains like wheat, rye and barley may be unintentionally introduced. Quaker gluten-free oat products are clearly labeled on packages and available in stores under the Quaker Select Starts line.
What can you eat for breakfast if you are gluten intolerant?
Gluten-free Meal Ideas – Breakfast
- Rice Chex or Corn Chex or other gluten-free cereal with milk, nut milks, fresh fruit.
- Corn tortillas, warmed with scrambled eggs, chopped tomato, and melted cheese.
- Cream of rice cereal with chopped almonds and milk.
- Gluten-free waffles with butter and syrup.